Friday, April 18, 2008

Quick Yard Sale

Have you ever had a 1 & 1/2 hour yard sale? Well I never had, but my sister was all pumped up and ready to have a 2 day yard sale. Once 2:30 came around she said, "Let's pack it up finish this tomorrow." I just looked at her and said "WHAT?" you started about an hour ago. Apparently she woke up really early this morning to price her belongings and felt like taking a nap. Wao, I was tickled. So I guess we will continue the sale tomorrow. She spent more time placing everything in a nice and organized manner on the tables and the driveway, but that's okay, it's your yard sale Idalia.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet she was dreaming about making a lot of money at her yardsale during her nap...lol

Life As I Know It said...

I'm glad to see you are back in the blogging world. I've missed you!
Jessica

sharon said...

wow! you're back!! good to hear from you. hope all is well

Anonymous said...

Good words.