Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Listen to the voice

For weeks now I've hearing a voice speak to me and it seems like the voice keeps getting louder. There comes a time when the voice is so clear and everything it says makes sense but I just don't know where to begin to accept that my purpose is much greater than a wife, mom, sister, & friend. My judgement about pretty much everything has been interrupted by negativity. I've been a funk for a while and I don't want to feel this way anymore. I know that God has a way to reach out in the most unlikely way sometimes. This voice has been softening my heart, it's been making feel like forgiveness has to begins with "ME". I never really knew what it meant to forgive, that has always been a very hard act for me. Watching someone in our family go through some tough times made me realize that I'm just like this person in a way. Looking for a break in life. Buck and I have been through alot these past 6 years we've lost track of the one who can help us through anything. Gosh it seems like I can't type fast enough, I have alot to say and my mind is racing, but I'm going to stop here.
I ask for a special prayer for Buck myself and our kids. Sometimes a simple word of encouragement goes a very long way.

1 comments:

Life As I Know It said...

Whatever it is that you are going through, know that you are in my prayers. I love you guys!