Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boysenberry Beauty

After a long 2 years of begging and pleading I finally have the love of my life. Well the other love of my life. What do you think? She's sweet right? I agree!!! I really didn't think I would ever own one, but I have a wonderful husband. Thank you Buck!!!:) I need to name her though, Isai thanks for the idea. I'm still brainstorming. I've already put her to good use. I made a Mexican chocolate cake with homemade frosting. "Yummo!" like Racheal Ray says. Baking and cake decorating have always been a passion of mine and owning my very own Kitchen Aide makes the experience so much sweeter. I'm no longer jealous.

3 comments:

sharon said...

I Love my machine. I was given one as a gift from some friends a year ago last Christmas. I like your color. Mine is white. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

In the words of Bill Cosby...speaking of men..."we are dumb, but, we are not so dumb" I fully intend on reeping the benefits of this boysenberry beauty! -Buck-

Anonymous said...

Thanks very good for report, I follow your blog