Thursday, December 28, 2006

TRIP TO NEW YORK

God has certainly blessed us in 2006 and what better way to end the year then to spend a week in New York City!!! Thanks to all the folks and beautiful program of N.H.S.A. (National Head Start Association) Elisa and I were awarded the opportunity to attend the Nationl Parents Conference In New York City (all expenses paid). Along with attending various parent trainings, we were able to tour the city and see all the famous sites. New York truly is breath-taking. Can you believe us country folk actually came out on TV on the Today Show? We stood in line for over two hours for two seconds of fame. It was worth it!!! The whole experience was awesome and a great way to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary as well.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you guys were able to visit NYC! Scott and I think it is the best place ever! We can't wait to go again. We were there for 10 days and didn't get to see half of the stuff that we wanted to. I hope you had a wonderful time! You definately deserve it! Love you!!!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I finally got a minute to visit your sit, it's 6am sunday morning! We have been so busy working on the house but it is really looking good! I love the all the pictures!
What a great family you have! You wonder "where does the time go", I am going to be a Grandma!! I will tell you it goes fast! :) But we know that this life is not all their is, Praise the Lord!
God Bless you and your family. Terri