Friday, March 24, 2006

MIA'S DEDICATION


Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

We dedicated Mia on the 19th of March. There's no other way to assure God's protection over our children than to dedicate their lives to the Lord. Mia's dress came all the way from Houston, Texas. Papi and mami bought the dress that Kendra thought was for Mia's wedding. Kids surely say the darnest things. Mia will be 1 year tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mia!
She looked beautiful at her "wedding". We love you guys!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Its hard 2 belive that something so cute came from U Ha Ha Ha LoL!Wat do U think primo?

The Garcia's said...

Hey, I'll be the first one to admit that I'm glad my babies look just like their momma. They are beautiful aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Yea well what can I say. . . . God new how to make a beautiful full figured Tejana